Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Birchbox: Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On

Simple is a brand I have heard about through various avenues for about a month now. I was excited to be receiving a rather large sample in my Birchbox this month.



I would like to think that my under-eye circles aren't that bad. Relatively speaking, they're not. I get some decent sleep most times and try to drink lots of water. But sometimes, I just look tired. 

Usually, for me, the culprit is stress. I'm at a very transitional time in my life, so my stress is at an all-time high. 

I was excited to try this product to see if it could help me look more alive after a long, restless night spent worrying. And honestly? It kind of delivered.

The product goes on smooth and easy, and is absorbed quickly. Always a plus. And the coolness of the roller and the extracts did remove some of the puffiness from under my eyes. 

But it really wasn't such a huge miracle product as I was expecting. It works pretty well, but for dark circles, I don't think it's going to cut it. I think other than getting more sleep and drinking more water, concealer is still the best for those under-eye circles. Or Benefit's FakeUp. 

Over all, though, I think it's going to be nice in the summer when my eyes need a little pick me up. Not to mention this stuff is super affordable and the ingredients are awesome. This is something I feel ok with putting near my sensitive eye area. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment