Saturday, April 6, 2013

A to Z: F is for Folicure

This post is for my husband, since this is one of his products.


This is one of the products I picked up at Sally's out of necessity. 



You see, my husband has wonderful hair. It's relatively thick, grows lightning fast, and is adorably curly. Unfortunately  he also sheds more than my cat. We have spent so much money on drain cleaners because his hair falls out all of the time. And not just a hair here or there. I'm talking, you could make a pet of his hair. 

So when I saw this, I figured it might help. It's supposed to be for thinning hair, which he has a little bit of a problem with, but I was hoping it would cure his shedding problem.

Unfortunately, this was $7 down the drain. I don't know if it's because we only bought the conditioner and not the shampoo (he's hooked on Herbal Essences), or if it's just a waste of money. 

Either way, the shedding hasn't stopped or let up seemingly at all. Not to mention, this stuff smells dreadful. Like a chemical bath at a hospital. 

If anyone knows of any products that actually help with thinning hair (besides Rogaine, his pride won't let him use that), let me know in the comments! I would absolutely love to not find man hair all over the bathroom every day. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment