Thursday, May 2, 2013

Review: Serge Normant Meta Revive Volumizing Dry Shampoo

This product was provided to me by my friend Patricia.


Patricia received this product from Birchbox, but since I didn't get it in my Birchbox, I'm reviewing it like any other product. 

First off, I don't normally use dry shampoos. I already wash my hair only every other day, so I never felt the need. But then, to test this product, I waited a third day. I was in a hurry before leaving for work, so I read some quick directions online and then went to town. 

Note: A little goes a very long way. I barely sprayed any into my hair and I got results. I also didn't hold down the nozzle. I spritzed it, almost. Little bursts was all I needed. And the results were great!



Now remember, this is day three of not washing my hair. Prior to this, my hair was greasy and stringy and awful. I didn't even take a picture because it looked so icky. In fact, it was so bad, I didn't think anything could help. After all, I touch my hair pretty often throughout the day, so by day three, my hair is pretty gross. 

But at work, when I told people that it was third day hair, no one believed me. They all thought I had washed my hair that morning. I didn't get any greasiness until later that night, when I finally pulled my hair out of its pony tail and brushed it through. And even then, I thought that it was more like the middle of day two. 

Also, this stuff smells amazing! It's woodsy and clean, and the cedar is a nice touch. It's not perfumey or anything. It hangs around, but it's not overpowering. 

As far as volume goes, I did notice a little bit of lift. My hair certainly wasn't as dead as it normally is on day two/three. But that could also be because they recommend you comb your hair upside down to work the powder through. 

Overall, this is a fantastic product that I see myself using a lot. It's great for when I'm running late and don't have time for a full shower. I can throw this in, comb it through, and then shower when I get home from work. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment