Thursday, May 9, 2013

Review: Primavera Calming Cream Cleanser


**This product was provided to me by a representative of the company. I am reviewing without being asked. My review is not influenced in any way.**

My husband, with his epic charisma, managed to get me a bunch of free samples from someone he did work for. This is a company I had never heard of prior to receiving these samples. No press, no word of mouth, nothing. Needless to say, I was a little surprised. In my honest opinion, this company deserves a much bigger following!
                                                                                      
It’s company from Germany that focuses on everything natural. Organic, fresh, cold-pressed. Essentials oils are the highlights of these products, as are the sustainable ingredients. And that’s something that makes me happy. I can read everything on the back of the bottles and not feel at all concerned about what’s going onto my skin and into my body. And that’s a nice relief.



This cream cleanser is the first thing I tried and it’s absolutely wonderful. The formula soaked a bit into my microfiber face scrubber, so I applied it with my fingers. It didn’t foam up, which was weird at first, but my skin still felt clean afterwards.

The smell is wonderful and rich. Very woodsy. It reminds me of walking into Aveda during the winter, when they have the heavy forest scents out. It’s not unpleasant in the slightest. Unisex, but in the best possible way.

My skin still felt a little tight after using it, but not nearly as bad as some of the American products I have tried. I also noticed that, like the chamomile claims, it reduced some of the redness in my face. Always a good thing, especially as summer is approaching and I’ll need the chamomile to keep my skin from looking like I just ran a marathon when I really just stepped outside to check the mail.

This is definitely a brand to check out. Especially if you have sensitive skin. I’ll be reviewing more of their products in the near future, since the representative was kind enough to give me tons of wonderful samples.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment