Monday, May 13, 2013

Review: Primavera Calming Moisture Cream


**This product was provided to me by a representative of the company. I am reviewing without being asked. My review is not influenced in any way.**

You guys all know that I’m addicted to my generic face moisturizer. It’s soft and light and wonderful. But I have been having a bit of an issue with it lately. Namely is that it’s a little heavy for the warmer months. Light for the rest of the year, but it’s been sitting on top of my skin lately rather than soaking in.

So when a Primavera representative provided me with a sample of this moisturizer, I was excited to try it.


Apologies for the sideways picture. Blogger seems to think it needs to be that way. Artistic, apparently.


I applied it fresh out of the shower, right after toning with the calming toner from the same starter kit.

At first, it felt a little heavy. A little thick. Like it didn’t quite want to sink into my skin. It did, eventually, but it still felt a little on the heavy side. My skin felt soft and wonderful, but I could feel it on my face. Almost like I had this layer between my skin and the outside world. And despite the fact that I did, in fact, have that layer, I would prefer if I couldn’t feel it every time I scrunched my face or touched my skin.

The smell is great, and the moisturizing qualities can’t be denied. This product is marvelous. It fixed up all of my dry patches from a day spent indoors. But in the end, I think that this is going to be relegated to the world of night creams. It’s a little too heavy for daily use for me.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment