Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review: Estee Lauder Lipstick in Crystal Pink


**This product was provided to me by a friend on reddit. My review is unaffected.**

This is easily one of the most straight forward lip products I’ve reviewed thus far.




The color is a light, cool-toned pink. It seems a bit dated in the tube, but upon application, it is pretty flattering.

The color stays shiny for a good long while, approximately two hours for me.

It’s not drying, but it’s not hydrating either. In fact, I would probably wear this with a bit of lip balm on top to help with the staying power.

Color isn’t heavily pigmented, just enough to be noticeable. This would be a great, muted pink for a more professional look. It’s very grown up and mature, which makes sense because it’s made by Estee Lauder.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment