Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Birchbox 2013: Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick

I'm going to tell you right off the bat, this product has become my go-to lip color now. I didn't know what to expect when I opened my box, but boy, did they hit this nail on the head.






This gorgeous color applies like butter. Soft and silky, there is absolutely zero dragging. It's hydrating without being sticky. It doesn't sink in the nooks and crannies of my lips. Just an all over shimmer of beautiful peachy red with a touch of golden shimmer. 

To me, this is the lip version of theBalm's Hot Mama. 

Lasting power isn't super awesome as far as gloss goes, but the matte stain has lasted me all day at work with hardly any wear off. And with the format of the color (in a nice pencil), reapplication is a breeze. I can easily run into the bathroom at work, glide some on, and be just as refreshed as ever.

Between this and the Baby Lips I just got, I'm as happy as a clam. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment