Friday, July 12, 2013

Birchbox June 2013: Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

This is one of those products that I love so much, it is now added to my favorites on Birchbox. Aka, my wishlist of stuff I’m going to buy once I’m not swimming in debt without a life preserver.



This stuff, first of all, smells fantastic. Amazing. Unbelievable. There are no words to describe how it makes me feel. Bright and fizzy and happy and sunny. It’s tart and tangy, lemon fresh without smelling like chemicals or anything fake. I need a perfume that smells like this. And then I need to bathe in it so I can waft around a cloud of delightful lemongrass.

I digress. This exfoliator also works wonders on skin. It’s a gentle level of exfoliation. Not too harsh, but still rough enough to slough away all of the dead skin from a winter sitting inside. It’s a great way to start the summer.

The bubbles are also something I wasn’t expecting. I know the package said “foaming cleanser,” but I wasn’t expecting this level of effervescence. It didn’t feel soapy, it just felt bubbly and nice. Like it was lifting all of the ick from my skin. Which, I suppose, it was.

Also, a little of this goes a very long way. I used this multiple times over the course of two weeks.  My skin was brighter and looked healthier. It also didn’t leave my skin dry and tight, like many cleansers and exfoliators are wont to do.

This is an excellent product that I will be purchasing again!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment