Friday, July 26, 2013

Review: Covergirl Lash Blast Length

This was one of my necessity buys once I hit the beach a while back. I had left the house with absolutely zero mascara, let alone waterproof mascara to last me through a day of frolicking in the sun and sand. So late that first night, I ran over to a nearby CVS to grab some essentials. This was one of those products.



To be perfectly honest, I was looking for something super cheap. I wasn’t planning on using it past the week and thoroughly expected to just dump it. I’m not a fan of waterproof mascaras because they usually irritate my eyes to no end. Red, runny, painful eyes is just not a great experience.

Enter, LashBlast. It was cheap, it was “water resistant,” and it came from a brand I know. I opted for the brown/black color in the hopes that it would look more natural at the beach.

Well, this stuff exceeded my wildest expectations. I’m still using. And when I run out, I’m probably going to buy some more.

For something so inexpensive, it gives great length. No clumping, no “spidery” lashes. Just nice, soft color. I love wearing this on days when I’m opting for a more natural look. You know, that no-makeup makeup look. Or when I just don't want to have anything super dramatic to take away from my lips, cheeks, or shadow. 

The wear time is a little less than I was expecting, but that’s ok for me. By the time I get home, it’s not as noticeable. It’s a breeze to remove. And there are no raccoon eyes when I wash my face.

Overall, a very good purchase for being so inexpensive.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment