Saturday, June 22, 2013

Review: Simple Eye Makeup Remover Wipes

**This product was provided to me by Birchbox and Simple to review. My opinions are unaffected.**

You guys know that I just got hooked on Burt’s Bee’s wipes. They clean up nice, they smell good, and they don’t make my skin dry out like the Sahara in midsummer.

Well, ladies and gents, those have been blown out of the water. My new addiction comes in the form of something that is roughly the same price.



Luckily, I had just run out of the makeup remover wipes when these showed up in my mailbox.

The ingredients are pretty simple (as the name of the brand implies). Most of the long names in the ingredients list are just alternative names for soaps and vitamins. No sulfates, here!

These remove makeup (primer, mascara, liner, and all) in one fell swoop. There is no obnoxious rubbing at all. Despite the simple ingredients, these are still extremely effective. And honestly, I think a lot of brands could learn more from Simple.

But honestly, my favorite part is how my skin feels after using these wipes. There is no tingling, no burning, no itching. Even Burt’s Bees made my eyes feel a little sunburned after use.

These have no such issues. They’re calming and soothing, not at all harsh. They don’t make me want to claw out my eyes. They don’t leave my skin red and tender.

Effective AND not damaging? I’m sensing a win-win here. These are absolutely becoming a new staple on my makeup battlestation. These wipes are perfect after a long day of wearing makeup and working retail.

 Like a little spa wrapped in a cotton.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment