Saturday, June 15, 2013

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow

**This product was provided to me by someone on reddit. My review is unaffected.**

First off, I think I’m noticing a trend. All of my favorite lip colors are Revlon. Hmmm…

As for this one, I’m so in love!






This buttery smooth lipstick is a rich red. Super flattering, even on someone with my skin tone. It’s sexy and sultry, but mature about it. Like a perfectly fitted red dress on a bombshell drinking the best tasting red wine at the bar.

There are slightly blue/purple undertones in the lipstick that help bring it down to earth, to keep it grown up. Like fresh picked bing cherries.

I love love love this lipstick. The staying power is pretty typical for Revlon, lasting about two hours and a meal, as long as I’m careful.

I can’t wait to wear this lipstick on a date night.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment