Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March Birchbox - Whish Shave Cream

So, I have a secret. Normally, I use my husband's shaving cream. It's nice, good for sensitive skin, and doesn't smell like flowers had a child with candy and synthetic chemicals.

And since I'm on a roll, here's another secret: I very rarely deal with my bikini line.

Too personal? Sorry, it's relevant.

You see, I got this fancy shave cream in my Birchbox:

I'm not too picky when it comes to shaving creams. I'm really not. As long as it doesn't smell like death rolled up in aspartame and doesn't make my legs itch, I'm ok. And for my tenderest of areas, I just use an electric razor for a not-too-close shave. 

Yeah, I don't wear bathing suits that often. It's not a big deal. 

But for those with sensitive skin, or those who shave their bikini line really often, Whish has come up with the perfect solution. 



This shave cream is thick, moisturizing, and elegant. Yeah, I said elegant. Because it smells like a freshly opened tin of Harney & Son's Blueberry Green tea. (I work at a coffee shop, what can I say?) And, since I had only recently shaved my legs, I had to think of some way to use it. 

The winner? My dreaded bikini line. I figure if it can make that better, it can rule the world. Well, at least rule my shower. 

My verdict? Holy. Cow. 

No nicks. Nice, smooth, close shave. No uncomfortable itchiness for days. Just a good, close, clean shave. 

I'm serious. It doesn't get any better than this. It really doesn't. I'm so impressed, I'm going to be an awesome friend and share the rest of my sample with my best friend. She's been searching for years for something that can allow her to shave and not make her skin break out in itchy, bumpy awfulness immediately after. 

My favorite part? The smell makes me want to eat it. Ok, ok. And that a tiny bit goes a very long way. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment