Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Birchbox February 2013 – Color Club Wild Cactus


Right out of the box, I knew this color and I would become fast friends. Birchbox revealed it as a potential spoiler, and I am so very, very glad that I got it. No picture can do this color justice.

Color Club describes this on trend color as “a rich emerald” but there’s more to it than that. It’s got this blue in it that’s just marvelous. And it goes on smooth and perfect in two buttery coats. No bubbling, no pooling, no visible nail line. Just bright, pigmented color.

I really wish this picture did more justice. Unfortunately, my camera had trouble capturing the accurate colors, and even my editing tools couldn't get the jewel tone right. This is very, very washed out. Here is a more accurate representation of the color:
Bottle image courtesy of Birchbox.

And even that in the bottle picture isn't quite right. You're just going to have to see this for yourself, cause the color is fabulous and wonderful in every way. 

I’ve already put his beauty in my Birchbox cart, because there’s no way I can go without this color. It’s already one of my favorites, and this polish…well, it’s my new favorite. And I have a lot of polish.

In addition, I've had several customers at work comment on how beautiful the color is. This is an eye catching color that is sure to be awesome all year round. 

I’m so happy I could faint.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment