Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review: Primavera Body Lotions


**This product was provided to me by a representative of the company. I am reviewing without being asked. My review is not influenced in any way.**

I’m reviewing two body lotions in one go today.




Both of these lotions surprised me. They came out really thin. Almost watered down thin. I was concerned about coverage and effectiveness. It turns out that I worried over nothing, cause these lotions are pretty amazing. Super light, they soak in effortlessly. And a little goes a very long way. A tiny dab covered my whole lower leg.

Afterwards, my skin didn’t feel greasy like with some lotions. They felt soft and supple.

I feel like both of these lotions would be excellent during the summer, when you don’t need a really heavy moisturizer. They would also feel fantastic after a day in the sun. Great for day time use, but I would still recommend something a tiny bit heavier to let yourself soak in overnight.

The fragrances are also to die for. They’re feminine without being cloying. Very natural and refreshing. Every time I use them, I feel like I pranced through a meadow or forest and came out soft, smooth, and smelling fantastic.

I even had some friends try these lotions and they all loved them. Said they were nourishing but not greasy, which is always a good thing to hear.

I absolutely can’t say anything negative about a lotion that brightens my mood so much. Aromatherapy and great skin? Yes, please!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment